Are You A Healthy Skin Care Routine Junkie Too? I Proudly Am
Facial skin care is more of a matter of incorporating it in your everyday life through discipline, especially, if one prefers the skin care home remedies.
A facial skin care routine is what you need. So let’s check what comprises an effective facial skin care routine for us who are skin care junkies. Here it is, facial skin care routine that you can follow in just 4 steps:
Cleansing Your Skin
Is the first thing in facial skin care routine which prevents damage to your skin. Just spot your face and neck with a good cleansing lotion, cream and or coconut oil with coconut sugar and gently massage it into your skin using upward strokes. Use a soft face tissue to wipe your face in a gentle patting fashion. Cleansing should be done at least twice a day in trying to complete a facial skin care routine—majority of women know this too well.
Toning is the next in a facial skin care routine. However, this is the optional part of the facial skin care routine. Mostly, proper cleansing can compensate for toning. Toning helps remove all traces of dirt, grease and excess cleanser. Instead of making it part of your daily facial skin care routine, you can use toning just when you have been exposed to a harsh or polluted environment.
Exfoliating Your Skin
is an optional step in the skin care routine for facial skin care but necessary at least once a week (or twice, depending on the skin type and the environmental conditions). Exfoliation finds its place in facial skin care routine by assisting the skin in the natural process.
Importance of Moisturising Your Skin
The next thing in facial skin care is moisturising. In fact, moisturising is the most important part of facial skin care routine. Moisturisers prevent your skin from getting dry.
Dry skin is really undesirable since it cause the upper layer skin to break, leading to dead skin cells. Again, use light upward strokes to make the moisturiser more effective. Moisturisers work the best when applied on warm and damp skin. So do not try to remove all the moisture in the previous steps of facial skin care routine.
Besides. the normal facial skin care routine, you should also exercise the following for facial skin care:
* Use proper make-up remover or your own homemade skin care instead of just washing it away
* Be attentive to your skin type and what your environment is like (humid, cold et al), when choosing facial skin care products. We have a wide selection to choose from the skin care market so it’s not going to be a problem for beginners.
* Test the new product before purchasing by applying it on a short patch of skin e.g. ear lobes.
* Friction from rubbing too much of the skin is bad.
* Use sunscreen lotions or the organic counterparts to have a well protected and healthy looking skin.